If we (Arsenal) don't spend some serious money and strengthen our squad this summer we'll be in deep trouble next season ?

are we even going for any noteworthy players ? whos on the radar and whats the latest transfer news ?

last i heard we were interesting in signing Feyenoord Playmaker Orkan Kokcu.

whats the latest on that ?

The two names I want to see at Arsenal are

1. Celtic's Odsonne Edouard

2. Atletico Madrid 's Thomas Partey

Raul Sanllehi would be an amazing signing if we can pull it off.

but those two I'd love to see at Arsenal.

Any Arsenal fans agree we need to bring in big names this summer ?

• i promise you won't sign any of those players lol

you're lucky Lacazette and Aubamayang are still there.  Players of that class should be at a top four team contending for honours not at a club that enjoy being mid table.

• August

the new manager needs a bit more than 6 months to build a team 

• F

Getting rid of David Luiz and buy a defender who can , well, defend, would be a start.

Kluivert (Roma),

Akanji (Dortmund),

Plea, Elvedi (Gladbach),

Diaby (Leverkusen),

Willian (Chelsea),

Thomas (Atletico),

Dennis (Brugge),

Ben Yedder (Monaco),

Fekir (Real Betis),

Icardi (Paris),

Neto  (Barca)

I hope Arsenal will buy Ben Yedder (Monaco) and/or Icardi (Paris). Kluivert (Roma) would also be not bad

I thought you lot accepted years ago your a mid to lower end table club now days ?

• August

I am sure the manager is aware of that and has approached the board with his suggestions. The Arsenal FC website is a better place to view the latest gossip. Anyway, at the moment, all the PL teams are more focused on getting back to playing, with the exception of Watford 

That's the problem. You work for Arsenal and you're asking us for assistance.

• Thanks for clearing that up mate. I actualy don't work, I did once work for the met force. But I was a coward and quit the met because local people were bulling and threatening me etc.

Really? Would it really take serious money to lure Liverpool's best footballers over to Arsenal? Methinks not. Liverpool this year was a perfect storm, good players with a fluke chemistry together that dramatically upped their game, but a perfect storm that because of COVID-19 didn't even have the chance to fully realise, meaning Liverpool's footballers can't really trade on that unrealised success they were bound for. I think that makes them ripe for the picking, cos would you need serious money to tempt you away from Liverpool right now in these present circumstances if who is temptin you is fookin Arsenal?  Or would you fookin jump at playin for Arsenal, especially if mates of yours were comin with you?

Who we? Are you on the staff or the board? Armchair managers are sad people who have no football skills whatsoever.

• August

you are not answering the question