Why do girls always get called a slut?

No matter what a girl does or how she dresses, she gets called a slut. 

If I were to wear a long sleeved, turtle neck and a hat and a full pair of jeans with socks and shoes (basically show no skin), I could get called a slut. 

If were to wear a mini skirt or short with sandals and a tshirt with a round or v-neck collar, I could get called a slut.

Is there no justice for females? Girls and Boys alike with make fun of a girl this way.

• 3 days ago

I don't know who you hang around with or come into contact with but someone who calls someone a slut for

no reason

isn't saying it as an attack in response to what you're doing, just trying to use an offensive word for shock value and to cause offence with no actual meaning behind the word. For example, calling someone who is insecure about their weight 'fat' even if they are not is purely used as a shock tactic because they want to hurt you. I would just completely ignore/distance yourself from these people or block them if its occurring on social media because no one needs that negativity in their life and those people obviously have many insecurities themselves

• April
    3 days ago

People are just insecure and have too much time on their hands. I'm in my 20s and work retail and like wearing classy clothes (not revealing ones though) and sometimes I still get labels. 

I was also called a ho because I went to see a male friend's new house a couple years ago. I never had intentions of any sexual contact with him, but people got the wrong idea. They don't know I'm asexual. 

• -
    4 days ago

Agree with Jahal, find new friends

• 4 days ago

Because we are sluts. Slutty slutty slut sluts. Let’s just embrace our supreme sluttiness 

• 4 days ago

Sounds like she has some people who are jealous of her. I used to get called ho, a whore, a slut and that was when i was still a virgin. There will always be people who hate you and people who love you everywhere you go. Keep shining and give them something to hate.

• 5 days ago

Women are often called sluts when they reject men’s sexual advances . Men have an ego as fragile as an egg so when they are rejected they try to hurt you because you hurt their feelings. Women are boobs and a nice butt. We are often treated as objects or sex toys that you can use and abuse and throw away when done. And if you try to point out this injustice you are a feminist which is used often as an insult. So basically keep your mouth shut and shake your a!! because that’s all you’re really good for. (That last sentence was sarcasm/ the way men view us. I personally do not feel that way about women so please don’t come at me.)

• 5 days ago

Because the whole world and men especially run with such kinds of judgments in their mind setups. It is not about your dressing or your way of talking but it is just how people tend to perceive each other. In the worst ways possible. And in this, not only the men are included but equally are the women. A woman is the biggest rival of another woman. 

• 6 days ago

Girls are the harshest judges of girls

6 days ago

You need to ignore people like that.  They are the same ones who will either label you slut or frigid, in other words you can't win.  They aren't worth the time to respond to.

• kelvin
    6 days ago

you could get called a troll as none of those reasons you give is a reason why that happens

• abby5 days agoReport

Not true women often get called a slut due to jealousy or men’s fragile egos