Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicClassical · 6 days ago

Will I pass my piano guild hs diploma audition?

Due to coronavirus I will be sending in videos of each piece and phases. I have not been able to record a single piece without at least one mistake, clear dynamics, etc. My arpeggios are lacking and I can't play them up to speed (80 but I can do about 76). I am playing 7 pieces and 3 phases in lieu of memorized pieces. I am not good at piano and I really haven't practiced phases up until this year. This diploma is my last one and after this I will not be continuing piano lessons. For reference, in the past I have only memorized 4 pieces a year and got superior plus/superior. My pieces aren't very difficult and I am also recycling a few from my last audition.

• 6 days ago

Why do you believe anyone on this site can determine that? Who ever grades you determines if you will pass. You have made five negative statements concerning your performances and you come on line to ask will you pass. Be real.

• John
    6 days ago

Well, that's entirely up to you now. isn't it?