Are all liberals nasty, hateful, and intolerant of anything non-liberal, or is it just the liberal losers here on yahoo answers?

• 4 days ago

Sure there are some but the vast majority of lies and nonsense on here is coming from Trump supporters. Not too many actual Conservatives on here, just Trumptards. 

• 4 days ago

Why do you hate your fellow American citizens so much?

5 days ago

It's both. As a black man, for the first time in my life I'd feel safer discussing politics with the KKK than with psychotic neoliberals.  I'd almost rather break bread with them than arrogant, self righteous, intolerant neoliberals but my preference is neither because both are cut from the same cloth.       

• .4 days agoReport

You need do nothing further to prove to me that you're and ignorant psychotic.  

• L
    5 days ago

ALL of the above.  It's time to step up and use Common Sense, some thing the liberals know nothing about.

6 days ago

"nasty, hateful, and intolerant" to a Trump supporter means "I hate it when people use facts and evidence to destroy my right-wing conspiracy theories and character assassination attempts".  That's why Trump supporters always resort to vulgarities and name-calling.

• Andy F
      5 days agoReport

"Always" is overstating the truth, I think.  Though I think your answer is generally correct.  It seems unlikely that ALL Trump supporters are just the same. -- democratic socialist for common sense

• 6 days ago

NO THEY ARE ALL THE SAME

• 6 days ago

All liberals are the same, terrible people. 

• Little Ollie
      5 days agoReport

Anyone who doesn't agree with Trump is a liberal according to Trumpsters.  

• 6 days ago

Only when they tell you something you don't want to hear!

• john6 days agoReport

agreed

• 6 days ago

Neither...................

• 6 days ago

I am a liberal but I hate feminists. I also think homeschooling is not a bad idea As long as you make sure your kid has the social interactions necessary to grow. I hate almost all vaccines and mainstream medicine and psychiatry.. I hate ALL the main stream media , not just Fox, because it’s all 70% financed by big Pharma advertising dollars. I don’t unconditionally believe in abortion.And if I was given a choice between not having any cops anymore and having to own my own gun for self-protection, even though I hate guns I would probably choose to own one. Because as much as I hate guns I hate cops (not ALL, but too many) even more. So what kind of a “liberal” does that make me? A semi-“fake” liberal semi-“wannabe” conservative? And isn’t labeling everything just a symptom of a simple mind? What if you had to go through your life without labeling everything but just taking it as it is? Would you shrivel up and die? 

• atomic fireball
      3 days agoReport

Fvck you you little weasel. Go choke on one of your beloved pastrami sandwiches at Katz’s Deli. Only psychopaths wish harm to people who disagree with them