Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingToddler & Preschooler · 1 month ago

14 Year Old Boys Sleeping Question?

Do 14 Year Old Boys Sleep with their shirts off? What about at Sleepovers? 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • GB
    Lv 5
    2 weeks ago

It's not  considered  offensive  for boys to be topless in public in some situations - such as swimming pools or the beach, so I don't think anyone will be shocked at them doing it at a sleepover. If you are going to a sleepover  and are uncertain - take pajamas with you, and see what the others do.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I'm not a boy, but I have two sons.  I say that the young man should do whatever is most comfortable to him.  If he sleeps in pajamas at home, wear pajamas at the sleepover.  If he is shirtless at home, go shirtless at the sleepover.  If the friends have an issue, they aren't good friends.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sure, a 14-year-old boy will sleep with his shirt off, if he wants to sleep with his shirt off. Some 14-year-old boys sleep nude or in just their underwear. If a 14-year-old boy is at a sleep-over and he usually sleeps with his shirt off, he'll probably sleep with his shirt off at a sleep-over.

• 1 month ago

you gotta take ur shirt off if youre sleeping with the boys

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Yea this question isn't creepy at all......

• Mommy C.1 month agoReport

I think it may be a 14-year-old boy who is asking because he wants to fit in.

• 1 month ago

When I was 14 I slept naked unless I was camping, then it was underwear and a t-shirt and a lot of mosquito repellent. 

• 1 month ago

Some I'm sure wear pajamas, some sleep just in underpants (I did when I was 14).  I would think for a sleepover you can wear whatever is comfortable for you.  And you can change in the bathroom if you're modest.

• 1 month ago

Mostly a preference I’ve met people who like to sleep naked and I’m guessing if the person is comfortable enough they can sleep with their shirt off

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.