What will my first full day at Walmart be like ? What should I expect ?

I got hired at Walmart almost a week ago, and I had my orientation two days ago which consisted of watching safety videos, a tour of the store, meeting the hiring manager, one of the assistant managers, and asset protection and filling out a tax credit and I-9 form. Tomorrow I am working my first full shift there (9-6) , and I have no clue what to expect. I was told I’d meet the store manager, but I haven’t received my vest or name badge yet or done any CBLs. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with knowing what to expect. ( I know it may vary by individual location )

To answer the second part of your question, HOPE THEY TREAT YOU RIGHT. Because I use to work at Wawa. They made me such a sucker out of me. Puts me inside the freezer called cold box restacking shelves. Hoping to put me in somewhere else later. 2 months later doing the same work Wawa hires somebody I knew well. She explain to her boy friend that I been treated like sh*t. We talked says I was not treated right. End leaving the company without giving notice. Told them moving to Florida.  

• You should receive what you need for a uniform on your first day, that's what happened when I went to work with uniform jobs. As for what to expect, I couldn't tell you that but I hope they would give you some training. Also it's going to be busy if your area is still locked down. Just go in with a good attitude and do what they want you to do.