Should I be worried about this human bite?

This drunk girl bit me for about 5-10 seconds really hard. I took this video about 40 minutes after, and now that I’ve woken up it’s been several hours and it’s VERY swollen and painful. Idk if I should be worried 

Absolutely be worried. Do you know how much bacteria is in a mouth? I would call Telehealth if you have that option available. I think the first thing I would do is clean it with hydrogen peroxide or iodine or alcohol. If using alcohol expect it to burn like a big dog. Then I would make the call and if you can... show them the bite. They can instruct you from there. They may prescribe some antibiotics. 

You need to quit partying with Iskanka Tramp.

Go to the ER NOW! 

• Gert

Human bites are far more dangerous than an animal bite. Go to the ER.

Being worried isn't going to change anything.  If the skin is broken, you should see a doctor.  Human bites are full of bacteria which can absolutely cause a serious infection.  

Critical hit! It’s super effective, so time after time maybe you’ll see your white cells heal your skin. Maybe a pack of ice too will help. Stay away from this person too.. 😨.