Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 2 months ago

If one is protesting in a crowd of 50 unmasked people, not social distancing what is the probability of any one person contracting COVID-19?

Favorite Answer

No fear for me.  Come and cough in my face with "covid-19" and I won't care.  The whole thing is a fraud and I'm not afraid.  Go hide in your house forever, but less and less people are afraid of all this with each passing day.

• Paul

That would depend on how many of the 50 people are already carrying the virus. Obviously, if none of them are infected, none of them will become infected. But we can be infected for two weeks before we begin to show symptoms.

• Bill

49:1

It only takes 1 person to infect all of the others

• jimmy

In my country you get an $880 fine.

I went to a protest 3 weeks ago. Out of 200 people one person had a mask. The count of 4 diagnosed with it in the county has not gone up since then.

you'd need to know  their Race and Income to make a determination. you'd also have to know their Medical Histories to know if they'd be likely to show any serious symptoms.