Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I dont feel sexy or pretty, some people say i am? How can i feel good about myself?

Im 22f and looking for girls

Favorite Answer

You aren't going to get the validation you seek from other people, you need to see that for yourself before you look for someone else. Self-confidence comes from within, and working on that can take time, it's about slowly starting to accept yourself the way you are and when someone tells you you're sexy or pretty instead of thinking they're wrong you think, 'you're right, I am pretty'. Find the qualities you like about yourself, is it your hair? your eyes? What part of you do you like? Start by telling yourself everyday when you wake up you really like that feature about yourself, boost your own self-esteem, then gradually, start adding in the other things you like and when you get to the things that you don't ie. maybe your skin isn't perfect or you have cellulite that's the challenge. Instead of thinking, these things are imperfect and they make you unattractive you have to think, 'they give me character', 'they make me different', even if you don't believe it, you tell yourself that until one day, you do. Love yourself, be confident, and others will see that shine through.

Work out your pe-nis. You need a strong pe-nis.

Lots of info online about how to talk to girls and how to present yourself to girls and more.

You should get a perm

Feeling good about yourself comes from how you were raised, to begin with,and what you do, after that.  If you don't feel attractive, take stock and determine what needs improving and do something about the things you can change.  If you don't like yourself "inside", then you need to do things that will give you self esteem and satisfaction, e.g, career, education, volunteering, being creative, doing something nice for others, making a contribution to the world in some meaningful way. You can also seek spiritual guidance, if this appeals.  Or , go to counseling, something I often recommend for many reasons. Right now, with all the social isolation we have to do, your computer may be your best friend for contact with others and the "outside world". Good luck and good wishes,  

Work out to gain confidence