What are some good signs you aced the interview ? ?

My interviewer asked a lot of questions about my experiences, my strengths and weaknesses, asked for three references, my college transcripts, asked when I'm available to start and what are my salary expectations.. I still haven't heard back but it's been past a week but I'm wondering if I got the job or not.. I'm a little worried that my weakness answer might throw me off. I told her stress can be my weakness but I always overcome and manage myself and not let stress affect my work ethic. I don't know if that was a good answer. I really want this job so please give me some hints. 

Favorite Answer

There is no list of signs.  You could "ace" an interview and still not get selected because they simply liked another candidate better.  You could not do so well in an interview but get the job because you were still the best option and the company was't that picky.

After an interview it is always a good idea to ask about next steps and timeframes.  That way you have some idea when you might hear back or when it would be appropriate to contact the company.  

Feel free to contact the HR department or hiring manager on Monday, but don't expect to get much information.  They will contact you when they are ready to inform you of their decision.  At least you can ask about the time frame. 

Continue looking for and applying to other positions. 

When they call and offer the job.

There is no way to know.

There are plenty of times while interviewing I think "this is the person I'm going to hire".

But when i get out of the interview and start considering what they really said, how they presented themselves, they aren't the best fit and I hire someone else. 

You were the best…until Sheila interviewed the next day.  She blew you out of the water.  Sorry. 

There aren't any, sometimes they act like you got it and then you don't hear from them again.

They call u and give u the job