Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 11 months ago

Do you realize how lucky you are not to be born in a 3rd world country like Pakistan or Africa?

Favorite Answer

Yes, I consider myself very fortunate that the stork assigned me to the very same biologic American parents that created me instead of some random family in Pakistan or Africa.  Lucky indeed!

Africa is not a country

Africa isn't a country.

• xg6

I realize you're homeschooled but Africa isn't a country

• Mark

"Africa" isn't a country.  DERP.

Actually, luck has absolutely nothing to do with it. You are promulgating a total falsehood. 

Trump is in the process of making the U.S. a 3rd world country. We'll experience it because of him.

I'm glad I wasn't born in a third world country like America.

great places to have a penis...

That's crazy.