Adam asked in TravelMexicoOther - Mexico · 3 months ago

Is there any travel restrictions for u.s. citizens traveling internationally?

With this virus thing going on .. am I able to travel to Mexico on may 30th ? I'm a u.s. resident & citizen .. I heard only people that are from Mexico are allowed to return to their home country . I plan on going on plane , if not then I'll take the bus . & Is the border with Mexico still closed ?

If the United States Government resumes automotive activity on its territory today, May 19, it means that it will allow a little movement of people between the two countries. Currently you can cross the border only on foot but checking with Customs that the reason is life or death-

I know gringos who have crossed from Mexico to the USA without any problem but we Mexicans cannot do the same . . . But why you come to Mexico if everything is still closed? tourist places are prohibited from opening their facilities and that includes hotels and restaurants, but there is ground transportation throughout the country without any restrictions.

Unless you hold a Mexican passport, you can't travel to Mexico

No one wants visitors from the US right now since we have the highest rate of COVID. If we'd just wear masks and distance ourselves, we could bring the infection rate down. But no- some people seem to think it's massive violation of their right to breathe on other people.