Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 2 months ago

My chest and throat hurt when I breathe in. Do I have coronavirus ?

Favorite Answer

Please call your doctor and inquire whether he or she feels as though you should be tested for Covid-19.  It's my understanding that a fever of 99.6 or over and/or breathing difficulties, for instance, may result in a Covid-19 test.  Regardless, please call your doctor and/or perhaps an urgent care center (which *some* centers may have testing capabilities, if the patient qualifies).  If you're considering going to "urgent care," how about calling the center beforehand to find out about *possibly* getting tested.

Fever, cough, and ache all over? If not, then no; probably not.

• atanganjie3 weeks agoReport

Order Quality Adderall, Oxycodone, Percocet, Roxicodone, Methadone, Dilaudid, Mandrax.. Text/Whatsapp:- +1(360) 838-6529

We can't tell from here.

• kelvin

no you still don't have Covid-19

• Scott

You might have pneumonia, bronchitis, or some other sort of medical problem.