Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 3 months ago

How did nation's with no migration or tourism get infected by the Coronavirus?.?

I looked on the map with countries that have Coronavirus and I find it fishy that some micronations that don't have tourism or migration get the Coronavirus ,some of these places infected don't even have more then 2 airports in the entire nation so how can this virus have traveled so far ?. This has me at odds with the media now.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Vietnam tourism company from https://dulichkhatvongviet.com

• 3 months ago

There are no real "nations with migration or tourism". Every nation on the map has tourism or migration, and most have both. Even if there is only one airport, there is migration or tourism happening at that airport, because otherwise there would be zero airports. Even nations with no airports, such as Vatican City, still have tourists who come by land or sea.

Even a micronation with zero airports and no tourism or migration still has some travel, because someone has to transport the mail, food, etc.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No place has no tourism or outside visitors and only a few don't allow their own citizens to travel.

• 3 months ago

It only takes ONE person who's traveled from another place. Any city anywhere in the world is vulnerable as a likely hotspot. The only countries where they don't yet have coronavirus cases are mostly remote islands like the Solomons, Vanuatu, the Marshall Islands, etc. And many have only been able to keep Covid-19 out by closing themselves off completely.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

And exactly which of these afflicted "micronations" do you like to imagine as having no tourism or migration?

• 3 months ago

Maybe they don't have giant walls paid for by Mexico outlining their borders

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.