According to your religion: is it better to spend on armaments, or health, fight against poverty and the preservation of the environment?

Favorite Answer

As we see in our current world, most of the countries in the world being controlled by those war monkers countries , so their Governments must fix around 30 percent of their yearly budgets for buying WMD from them , to kill their own people , when political conflicts arises ,as witness. Imagine the local farmers buying fourty of their farm tractors, to develop their lands for growing crops to feed their people , while their Governments bought one Tank from the war monkers countries , the same prize as of fourty farm tractors. My religion teach me to raise voice against these injustice done by our ignorance rulers on our yearly  taxation. 

To fight against poverty.

But we also have the responsibility to safeguard our freedom.

My religion upholds the human right of self defense and suggests that a just government has the right to make decisions about how to properly balance all the priorities you mentioned.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Archer

I do all but then I don't have a religion to dictate for me.

My religion doesn't address govt spending other than to instruct me to pay my taxes, by the words. "render unto Caesar what is his."

Our taxes go where the need is.