how scan from my printer to my computer?

• keerok

When setup correctly, a multi-function printer/scanner will automatically send a scanned image to the computer. You will, most of the time, have to save the image yourself unless, you configured the printer's software to do it automatically for you.

Assuming your printer actually has a scan facility and is properly installed and is up and running, insert the subject into it and on your computer click where you want the copy to appear (for instance in a Word document).  Then hold Alt and type ips. Alt+ips is a generic method of doing this.

• Rico

Most computers these days should automatically find devices and install drivers. If the printer is NOT in the device list run a scan for new devices.  

You should also have gotten a CD with the printer run that to install relevant software. If not go to the website of the printer manufacturer and search in their download section for files relevant to your device.  There should be a scanning program in the printer management program

Run a program that finds that scanner on your printer (only if there is one) and save file to your computer.

That is all that can be guessed from only "scan from my printer to my computer" and no details.