Anonymous

Is it true that Spain and Italy got hit hard by Coronavirus, because Spaniards and Italians are not white?

And the virus targets non white countries? 

You see, Spaniards are Arabs/Moors, and Italians are half black.

Somehow, Greece which is populated by Arabs (Greeks aren't white) got spared. Yet France, another country hit hard, when the French are all albino Aryans. 🤔

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Many if not many most EASTERN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES DIDNT HIT HARD BY THE CORONA VIRUS

For sure Arabs didnt conquered Greece NEVER ONLY TURKIC EAST ASIANS CONQUERED GREECE 

The Arabs stole Greek women and men as slaves but never CONQUERED the country

Iran and Egypt, Israel got hit hard by virus 

• 6 months ago

Your sincerity is touching.

• 6 months ago

That's just stupid.  I think I got it, and I practically glow in the dark. 

• 6 months ago

NO and it is a foolish question.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Spoiler alert. Italians and Spanish people are white, what else would they be? If you go to those countries you will see that they greet each other with kisses in each cheak and constantly touch you. any more questions in why many got infected?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Also most "white" Americans are not white since at least 70% of them have Native American ancestry 

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

You are a Troll

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Nope.

The vast majority of Spaniards and Italians are whiteskinned, and the virus doesn't care about your skincolour.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

I look at this post and think wtf.

But ignoring the silly virus part - The Moors only attacked Italia, they never established any standing colonies on the main land. But here's a simple historic fact. The Italic Romans conquered most of Europe.

If Italians aren't what, who in Europe really is?

• 6 months ago

France, UK, Germany and Russia got hit pretty hard though. Most Middle Eastern countries (except for Iran) weren’t even hit that hard so your logic is all the way flawed lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.