Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationBoard Games · 2 months ago

The Oujia Board said I will get cancer? Real responses only.?

If you've answered this before, just don't answer it again. This is how you research, by collecting ideas from various people. You probably are thinking that I am mentally disturbed or that I am just flat out insane. But, I used the oujia board by myself a couple times throughout the last couple days and It kept telling me I am going to contract Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. I have no idea if it's telling the truth but if anyone here is educated on Oujia Boards, can you tell me? Thanks. Also, when I told it that I think it's lying it called me a whore and a slut and a *****. I don't know what to believe. And please give me answers that aren't "The Oujia Board isn't real." Or, "You are psycho."

The problem with ouija boards is that their answers are reflections of the people touching the planchette. If you were using it by yourself, it's your own subconscious giving the answers (NOT spirits!). The answers you get are your own deep thoughts and beliefs, especially if you are in the proper "trance" state.

The trance state is highly suggestible, and very specific answers like those are very much what you (or people you know) want to be there, especially if you have fears.

It's not that the board gives "bad" or unreal answers. Used properly, the board will give you back exactly what you think or are afraid of.

Try using it again, but this time with your eyes closed. If the answer is nonsense, that proves it's not real.

Source(s): The show Brain Games

Well, ouija boards aren't real. The reason the planchet moves is because people unconciously move it, this is a phenomenon called the ideomotor effect, you can search it up if you want to know more about it. So you either moved it without knowing, or you're lying because this whole story sounds fake.

• 2 months agoReport

Dude listen to this guy

Never mess around with things you do not

understand. You need an expert in this field.

Chuck it in the bin and leave well alone.

So you want people to tell you what you want to hear, it seems like. Fine, you will get ALL and die horribly.

The oujia board didn't say you are going to die. Check to see what kind cancer it is. Then take preventative measure. 

You're an idiot.

If it actually spelled out "Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia", then you got intouch with the coolest, most informative spirit ever, or worst spirit ever!!!

My Mother ALWAYS BURNED SAGE before a card reading, she never really did board play.

"Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft". I own that book also. Will tell you a bunch.

The Ouija board isn't real. Well, the board ITSELF is real, but nothing gleaned from it is. 

I don't know if you are a psycho or not--but what you ARE is extremely gullible. I'm completely amazed that your ouija board even knew how to SPELL Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia, let alone was able to diagnose you. 

Honestly, don't you have something better to occupy your mind other than trolling this question forum?

Do your research somewhere else. You don't keep asking the same question, fishing for more answers. Reported.