Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 9 months ago

Seniors ,,I heard some buffet s are closed for good, like sweet tomatoe. Are you scared of this cornoviris?

Comment below is rude,  sorry my eyes is bad, GEESH 

Favorite Answer

I am not scared. But I take the precautions to protect myself AND to protect everyone else too. That is what a responsible adult does.

As far as worrying about it, it makes no sense to worry about things you CAN control, and it makes no sense to worry about things you CANNOT control either. I control my health as much as I can by following the precautions, and the rest either happens or it doesn't.

Besides, sooner or later my body is going to kill me over something anyway. No one lives forever. And once we are old, the longer we live, the more things go wrong with our body and the more pain we have.

I'm not afraid of this coronavirus.

And I know how to spell. It is not "cornoviris".

• Snid

I have never enjoyed buffets.  I am sorry that many businesses are failing because of Covid-19.  We don't have Sweet Tomato or Soup Plantation where I live but at least two local restaurants have said they will not reopen.  Both of them were having trouble before the virus.

With this economy bad,  having trump doesn’t help.  There will be. Small restaurant closing.  The ma and pa ones may not make it, but the bigger chain will have to either arrange the  seating 6 feet apart and no self serving.  They probably already. Thinking that to..

• pmt853

I'm more scared by your appalling English.