Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationToys · 2 months ago

Why do I get told that I'm too old to play with toys at 20?

Favorite Answer

because people have set behaviours they belive all adults should do but you are never to old to have fun, so play to your hearts content as they did not buy the toys so they need to mind their own beezwax

• Sky
    7 hours ago

Because the people who say such things personally don't have any interest in the particular item or activity, so they think nobody else should be interested in it either and instead should be just like them, resulting in them telling others how to behave and what they can and can't do.  If you like toys then by all means, play with them.  I still play the same video games I played in 1985 when I was a kid.  Age doesn't preclude you from enjoying the things you enjoyed when you were younger.

Ignore them. I'm almost 45.  I have a lot of the toys we couldn't afford when I was a kid.  It is never too late to have a happy childhood.

• Elsa

The problem is that many people unfortunately think that playing with toys is just an exclusively children 's thing. 

Those people are absolutely wrong, because playing with toys is acceptable at all ages. 

Of course, children learn many basic skills by playing, but this does not mean that playing with toys is not fine anymore once you are a grown up. 

As long as you do not refuse to take on your own responsabilities, you can playing with toys at any age of you enjoy it.

I still play with my Barbie and Disney princess dolls myself, and i am 27 already. 

This does not mean that i am an immature person.

Ignore these people and play with your heart

• F

No, my wife is 50 and played with her toys today.

• Lam N

ignore those people, you do you my friend

They’re just falling into the trap of conformity. If you enjoy playing with toys, go for it! Do more of what makes you happy :) and I’m almost 18 and some toys are still pretty awesome to me.

Laugh at those who cannot play. They are shriveled up inside. 

Enjoy your toys. 

maybe people are jealous of you

maybe theyre jealous of you

• 2 months agoReport

for what? how come?