Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

only americans wanted war against iraq in all world?

iraqdid not 911 and had now wmd, yes saddam used chemical gas against kurds and iranians, what is the problem? they are muslims that you hate

@lan you smell so bad

Favorite Answer

The answer is still the same as the last 5 times you asked. This is now a rant.

Saddam was disrupting the Oil supply the USA needed a steady Flow to be able to buy oil from Mexico cheap and Saddam made Threats and Invaded Kuwait

more than enough for the USA to go to war

• Ted K

Well, I'm an American, and I didn't want us to invade Iraq.  I also didn't vote for the idiots who took us in there using 9/11 as an excuse.

The same idiots who cheered for that war are the ones who gave us Trump.

George W lied about weapons of mass destruction. He planned and schemed to bring down Saddam Hussein even before he put his hand on the Lincoln Bible. The first thing he did as president was to bomb Iraq and that triggered the 9/11 attack because Muslims were angry about Muslim brothers getting killed by the "infidels."