Started dating again and I’m not sure need advice?

So it’s been 1.5 years since my husband passed away.   

Recently, I started dating again.  Currently talking to a guy in Minnesota.  He’s 6’2. 

I’ve never dated a tall guy Before so it was new.   Anyway, I questioned him how would you feel if you see my husbands pictures in my home?

He replied, “look I understand that he was special to you and I would never want to replace him or step over any boundaries”

It’s been a a couple of weeks.  But now he’s become aggressively sexual with me.  Everything has been about wanting to do things with me in the bedroom. 

I feel like he’s moving too fast and it’s making me uncomfortable.   

I tried explaining to him how I felt but he replies with, “I can’t help it.  You make me feel comfy and I am expressing how I feel when I’m with you..   I’m honest.”

The past couple of days he’s been video calling me midnightish.   And started becoming way more sexual.  I mean whatever I get it but I hung up.  

I feel like he didn’t hear me out. Been getting messages this morning and he’s apologizing and said he still wants to see me.

What is going on here? 

Are these red flags? 

Should I trust him?

He’s stunning. 

He’s a black belt in Krav Maga 

Brown hair blue eyes

Really sweet natured 

But a bit too open.  I dunno. 

• R L
    Favorite Answer

A good healthy relationship has a solid foundation that starts with open and honest communication, respect, trust and a good healthy sex life. Sounds like you two are missing a few here. He also needs to know what you have been through emotionally losing your husband so putting you into a uncomfortable situation was not showing  you respect. I am a very sexual man but know his behavior is unacceptable and hopefully he knows now also. You need to decide what is important to you emotionally and sexually

He sounds like a creeper to me. And disrespectful to boot. Block him, all he wants is sex.

No dont trust him. Dont trust him one bit. Not even a tiny little bit. This man wants to use you. He wants to get in you and if you don't let him when he sees you he may just force hisway in if you know what i mean. Plus he's 6 2. Bad idea to meet this horny man. Red flags all over. Im not saying i was an angel all my life but God changed me from what i use to be so now i can tell you for a fact not to meet this guy. When a guy talks like that he wants to use you for sex and is probably a porn addict which means his mind is messed up and perverted. I know because i was corrupt in mind until i prayed and begged for Jesus to change me and he did.

• Jerry

I don't understand having this kind of conversation with someone you've never met face to face. No matter how wonderful a person may seem on-line, there's a good chance that you'll find the person markedly un-wonderful in real life. Why put all that time, effort, emotional investment into something so iffy? This isn't "building a relationship." It's entertaining yourself with fantasies of a future that will probably never happen. 

Meet people face to face FIRST so that you can be sure they're worth getting to know better. The "getting to know better" stuff with someone you don't know in real life usually turns out to be a waste of time and effort. That kind of stuff is for killing time, for entertainment, not a good way to find a good friend.