Are there any countries in Europe where European citizens are allowed to move?

Wondering if I can move to a European Country or every single country is Shot down.

I knew something about Ireland But I couldn't find any attendible news.

PS. Italian citizen

Thank you

Update:

During the Covid-19...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

At the moment (may 10th, 2020), we can't even travel to neighbouring countries. Most airplanes are grounded. Border-crossings are closed

Source(s): netherlands
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Orla C
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

At the moment you can in theory travel to Ireland, but you'd have to stay in quarantine for 2 weeks before you interact with anyone.

• 2 months ago

If you hold Italian citizenship, you can move to any other EU country to live and work.

Although obviously not until the current COVID-19 issue lifts and travel is again permitted.

• 2 months ago

Shot down - hum.   Locked down, yep.   What about staying at home and only going on essential journeys don't you understand?   Each country has it's own rules however so check re where you might get to.   And personally I'd suggest that coming from Italy may mean you'd not be very welcome anywhere, just now.

• ...Show all comments
    • Orla C
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

It's an unusual situation. The trouble with coming to Ireland is that there is going to be a shortage of work for a few months at least until the situation stabilises. Keep an eye on the situation, and you can read up on what's happening in Ireland on www.gov.ie.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

A citizen of an EU-member country can move to, work in, or study in any other EU-member country. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.