Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 2 months ago

Arbys and subway better than McDonald's, burger king, Wendy's, KFC and taco bell. Food is better and it's better for you. What you think?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Opinions vary. I like Jersey Mike's myself.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Try jasons deli

• 2 months ago

I will agree that the food at Arby's tastes better, but it is not better for you by any stretch of the imagination. Out of all of these, Subway would be the healthiest, BUT, only if you are going to get a veggie sub with no sauce or butter, no cheeses or meats, or if you are going to add meat, it should be the turkey as that is the leanest and least processes of all they sell, no pickled veggies, and have it on a grain bread. So basically it would be a dry salad on bread. I don't know about you, but I am not about that life. That is just nasty.

• 2 months ago

I guess if you want to pick a fight with your stomach Arby's would be a good choice.  Imagine all the water weight you will lose from that diarrhea.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • car253
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Arby's and Subway both have processed meat with preservatives.   They are not better.    McDonald''s, Wendy's, Burger King, it depends on what you order and how you order it.    Leave out the mayonese and you cut the fat in half.    Get the burger with no salt.      Get the chicken sandwiches which are usually better.   Taco bell is the worse.   Del Taco is better good because all their stuff is fresh.   Beans are made fresh right in the restaurant and their cheese is EXCELLENT !  

• car253
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

In N Out Burger is the best because everything is fresh.

• 2 months ago

Fast food is generally not better no matter where you eat it. It's not the taste--it's the nutritional quality. Subway is mostly bread--very little meat, and what you do get is cured meats--high in salt and preservatives. The cheeses are minimal. A lot of people don't put enough vegetables on the sandwich to make even one serving, then they tend to cover all this with fatty, salty and high-calorie dressings. Arby's sandwiches are HUGE--way more salt, fat, and calories than a person needs to eat at one meal, And they usually get fries or potato cakes (deep fried) to go with it.  Ditto for the other fast-food places. The food is often lower quality, has too much salt and fat, too many calories, and more sugar than you can imagine. One lunch meal at any of the places mentioned can use up 2/3 of a person's daily recommended allowance of calories, fat, sodium, carbohydrates and protein without providing any of the recommended servings of vegetables or vitamins. This doesn't even take into account the empty calories you get by drinking sodas! 

How is ANY of this good for you? 

Answer: it's NOT. And it's probably one of the main reasons we have a diabetes epidemic in this country. Eating food like this can literally KILL you. It can destroy your metabolism, pack on the pounds, especially around your waist and abdomen where it is far more lethal, and contribute to fatty liver disease, diabetes, digestive problems and even cancer of the colon. 

Taste should not be the reason you eat. 

• 2 months ago

They all have their qualities and with the exception of the burger places you listed, the rest are different types of foods so you can't really lump them all together.

• D
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you really think arby's and subway is better for you? they're the same as the other crappy ones..

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think that how good the food is for your health depends on what topping you have, a sandwich from Subway that you put Mayo and some other sauces on is not as good for you as a plain burger From McDonald's,Burger King or Wendy's,I also think that for much of the food served at all of the places you listed that without sauces the food tends to not taste very good or is bland.

Here is how I rank the places you listed: Subway beats Arby's if you go by price and getting to choose your toppings,Wendy's beats McDonald's and BK but it's more expensive, BK is the best for the price you pay,KFC & Taco Bell can't really be compared to each other or to the others listed.

• 2 months ago

Nope. Mc Donald’s and Burger King are the best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.