Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 10 months ago

do think that the stock market is over inflated right now? or are investors right about the economy returning to normal soon? why?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Nobody knows for sure. I don't have a crystal ball. It will really depend on whether Trump's $2 trillion stimulus package will stabilize the market long enough until good news regarding the virus starts coming in. Too Bad Trump had to intervene. The idiots who sold during the crash should have been left to panick until they came to their senses on their own.

• Joe
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

No it is not over inflated.  It is whatever you call ten times  over inflated.  At current prices and volumes, it would take all of Tesla's income for the next ten years to return a dime to investors.  And that is only true if Tesla never pays any bills for ten years - 39,000 employees include.    Worst market crash in history December 18 when the morons make TSLA part of the S&P500.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Been over inflated for years

• david
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

It's a trumpster fire. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John W
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

I look at what is happening in meatpacking plants, places where people work in close proximity, and I wonder if the same thing will happen in other places like that when those people return to work. If the same thing happens, and there is no reason to believe that it won't, the number of coronavirus cases will be huge, and that will devastate the economy.

• Gen
    Lv 4
    10 months ago

wallstreet is rigged, covid or not..

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

It is grossly over inflated. They are hoping that the economy will bounce right back like a yo yo. The market is due for a horrendous crash in a few months when the economy is not bouncing back, and many businesses have to file for bankruptcy and the Corona Virus has not gone away and people are scared into staying home while many will be dying.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Trump has built a strong economy. We will prevail.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.