Doesn’t eloping violate social distancing rules?

I’ve been seeing alot of couples elope because of coronavirus. And In most cases they were not keeping 6 feet apart and we’re also kissing during their ceremony. Aren’t those all violations of social distancing? This is how the virus spreads, people shouldn’t even be sleeping in the same bed, that’s very dangerous. I wouldn’t let anyone sleep in my bed right now, I don’t know what anyone has. Even if the couple lives together, one of them could pick up the virus from a grocery store and then spread it when kissing during the elopement. Sounds really dangerous 

I’m just looking out for people and their safety that’s all, I’m a really caring loving single person

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Then please just stay single.  It is absolutely impossible for one of us to catch anything without the other also getting it. When we were married we legally became one unit.  We live or die together.  Meaning we would have been to that store together and caught the virus together.  Do you understand?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • k w
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I'll call the cops.....you keep them there.......

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes it does as does sex

• 2 months ago

Clearly you don't know what happens on the wedding night.  Trust me, it would blow your mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.