Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Greece · 2 months ago

me and my family are going to greece next year for my niece turning 15. What island do you recommend best besides santorini mykonos?

Something that we can enjoy like the beach eat good food and take good pictures and still do some fun activities. Ofcourse our first choices were mykonos and santorini but i hear that greece has alot more to offer and since i rarely travel i though i would come here and ask. 

Mykons sounds like a lot of fun but santorini i hear has more to do. Sadly i will only be there a week. but i really appreciate if you guys can help. Thank you:) 

I answered this yesterday and told you that Mykonos and Santorini ARE part of Greece. do you not read the responses? I asked what you were interested in, as it depends a lot on whether you want a party atmosphere, a more laid-back beach experience, or a cultural experience that you would get in Athens.