Bed bug bites hurts when walking? Is this normal?

I have so many bed bugs bites. We’re waiting on an appointment for a specialist to come in and check but today it was so bad. I was on my last hour of work and every single bed bug bite on my legs were so itchy when I never scratched them during at work except home. Some of the bites have gone much more red like a rash. I’m not sure if it’s an infection or not. It now also hurts to walks. I have pain near my ankle where the bed bug bites are everytime I take a step. Is this normal?

Favorite Answer

No. Infected bites would crust over into pustules, and cause what look like pimples.

Bedbugs are very hard to eliminate, but you can take easy steps to control them. Launder everything in bleach or at least hot water and soap and put it in a drier. Get mattress covers for your mattresses. I sprayed WD-40 into all the seams and joints of all my furniture, because the eggs can hide there, and oil is an insecticide. It won't leave much of an odor, just don't smoke while spraying it. It also won't hurt the furniture. You have to get aggressive with these insects, as an uncontrolled infestation will cross walls into neighboring apartments. You can do this before the exterminators come. They may have to return in a few weeks, when the surviving eggs hatch and start reproducing again. These insects are tough.

It is different for everyone. It could be normal for you in your case. For me, I actually never had a reaction to the bedbug bites. Some people have visible welts with no itching. Some just have itching and no visible bite marks. Some people have rashes. Some people have pain with the bites. Everyone's reaction is different. It is not common for it to get infected if you leave it alone. I recommend applying an antihistamine cream on the affected areas. 

go to a doctor, there is Rx cream that can help with the itch

I want up to fart more loud, make more stinks.