Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 2 months ago

Why don’t Luxury car brands offer a program to buy their cars back from their clients and scrap them?

Luxury car brands should offer a program to buy their clients’cars back and scrap them, so that those luxury cars wont end up in the hands of poor people. It is not good for the brands image and it certainly isn’t good for those bought the car when it was brand new

While it's obvious you are trolling, luxury car companies don't care what happens to their older models.  Their image is based solely on their newest models.

Why would they want to do that? Once its sold, its sold

Why don't people abort their babies to keep fools like you from growing up and breeding?

Pathetic troll.  Get a life.

Great idea .. . . . do they have that for old televisions?  I've got  5 of those big-box sets in the basement I'd like to sell . . . . . how about VCRs - got those too.  A couple Webtvs . . . . my Polaroid cameras, that digital watch with the built-in calculator.  What are my silver disco shoes worth? . . . . or my jeans with the fake distressing and white stripe?  I think those companies should buy all this crap back from me.......I used to take that stuff to the thrift stores but let those SOBs buy their own stuff - they got a stimulus check and unemployment and I didn't so screw 'em. 

• Jay P

Warning!  Trolls in mirror are closer than they appear.

THEY DON'T WANT TO...THAT IS RIDICULOUS....YOU ARE BIASED...GUS