Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationCar MakesBMW · 2 months ago

Why don’t Luxury car brands offer a program to buy their cars back from their clients and scrap them?

Luxury car brands should offer a program to buy their clients’cars back and scrap them, so that those luxury cars wont end up in the hands of poor people. It is not good for the brands image and it certainly isn’t good for those bought the car when it was brand new

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

While it's obvious you are trolling, luxury car companies don't care what happens to their older models.  Their image is based solely on their newest models.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Why would they want to do that? Once its sold, its sold

• 2 months ago

Why don't people abort their babies to keep fools like you from growing up and breeding?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Pathetic troll.  Get a life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Great idea .. . . . do they have that for old televisions?  I've got  5 of those big-box sets in the basement I'd like to sell . . . . . how about VCRs - got those too.  A couple Webtvs . . . . my Polaroid cameras, that digital watch with the built-in calculator.  What are my silver disco shoes worth? . . . . or my jeans with the fake distressing and white stripe?  I think those companies should buy all this crap back from me.......I used to take that stuff to the thrift stores but let those SOBs buy their own stuff - they got a stimulus check and unemployment and I didn't so screw 'em. 

• Jay P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Warning!  Trolls in mirror are closer than they appear.

• 2 months ago

THEY DON'T WANT TO...THAT IS RIDICULOUS....YOU ARE BIASED...GUS

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.