mitchell asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

is a vote for trump a vote for hitler?

Favorite Answer

Trump is the closest president to Hitler in my lifetime (probably ever). I recently heard trump say his power is total. Although far f/ true, he's delusional even saying that. Hitler sought and gained absolute power w/ the Enabling Act. The dems would never let trump get away w/ that. Trump admires people w/ absolute power that can make people disappear w/ the wave of his had. People like Putin, Un, Duterte etc. are his heroes.

• Ann

12 year olds think so. The more Hitler-esque are the Democrats who are now spying on people, just like the Nazis did. However, neither are anything like Hitler and if you knew anything about history, you'd know that.

I don't think so. Trump is way better I think

Stop comparing Trump to Hitler.  If you honestly believe that Trump is even close to being like Hitler, you are crazy.

No, Trump-a-dump is bad in his own way. 

• Jake2 months agoReport

Ok what the heck, why does this Danny guy keep commenting the same thing. What is this

Another stupid question.

Still voting for Trump. Because I'm not a Marxist socialist authoritarian loser like you.

No, a vote for Hitler is a vote for Hitler

Hitler eradicated millions of people and expanded borders in an attempt to take over the world.

Trump eliminated restrictions that resulted in millions of jobs and has tried to limit the border to maintain American sovereignty.

I mean, I guess they both have funny hair...

• People upvoting Fonda's remarks are a damning indictment of how badly the US education system is failing, especially regarding World and US History

ask Hillary her vote was for Vladimir Putin

NO.............