Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 6 months ago

how do i stop people from falsely reporting my questions?

yahoo is helping people target me because i am disabled and trying to learn things they dont want me to learn how do i stop this who do i report yahoo to for helping this type of discrimination?


@anon so you and two others belive i should stop asking questions about "rape" yes?

weill i have not asked questions about " rape " but about why society is justifying acting like wanting to rape an adult is differant from wanting to do so to an animal or child and why we as a people act like rape play is not the same as pedo play and besteality play when it is so...

id love it if you and your sock freinds would stop manipulating my questions to justify your desire to falsely report

Update 2:

i checked it is not against the rules to ask questions about rape,zoophiles,pedophiles,murder and on or why we are a society behave the way we do.

10 Answers

  • .
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

    You can appeal any post that's removed inappropriately. You can't stop anyone from reporting a post. I doubt the reports have ANYTHING to do with you being disabled. Make sure your posts aren't violations. You an post here and ask "Was this question a violation" and then include the exact question you asked, along with any updates or additional information you included. It's not unusual for users to post questions or answers that they don't realize are violations.

    To appeal your content removal go here "Appeals". On the following page you'll have a choice of what content you want to appeal (removal of a comment, question, or suspension of an account) be sure to include - The specific text of the post that was deleted, The reason why you'd like it reviewed, and The Yahoo ID you're using in Yahoo Answers (if you don’t include that info, you’ll get an email asking for it. Sometimes even when you do include, you get an email asking for it).

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    You cannot  once an answer has been removed and No email telling you how to appeal there is Nothing you can do

    I lost dozens of questions without any Notification

  • 6 months ago

    appeal the reported question, report the abuser for harrasment as they are harrasing you and finaly block the user if possible.

    keep a record of all your questions to show to the appeals agent to give them as much as they need also give them a picture of the comment if your abuser left one.

    record all instances of people manipulating how you speak to make it seem like you are breaking the rules even those you are not, and gather evidence of them abuseing you on other questions to show this is targeted harrasment.

    this should stop the problem provided yahoo does their job.

    Source(s): info gathered
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    We don't know whether you are disabled, and there's no reason for you to bring it up.

    Asking questions about other users ("call-out") IS a violation

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    You cant Unfortunately the only thing you can do is Send in Appeals for them and if you win the Appeals the person who Reported it will have Less of a Chance next time they Report you

    To Appeal go here

    Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    thank you to those who are not trolls who answered this

    the info on apeals was helpful it is not legal to allow some one to not take the disableds abilities into account when reporting as that is targeted abuse of the disabled i know that much.

    and i did not know the questions come back if wrongly reported.

    thank you for your help every one i however will not be asking any more questions my self as it is clear by the fact my trans question is gone that LAN and others hideing behind the anon symbol are just reporting to troll me for how i talk and what i ask

    so i am going to ask pschological questions to those actually qualified to have an opinion a psycholigist and all specialist required questions i will ask the people actually certified to know what they are talking about as of now this site is 100$ chat as any question answered by some one not qualified to is opinion and if questions based on opinion aren't allowed here as they are rant or chat. 

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    Hmm. Judging by your post history, you're getting what's coming to you, idiot. Get a life!

  • SOT3
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

    First, you need to learn why they are being reported. Looking at your profile, you are violating the format rules of the site. You are putting multiple questions in one post. You are asking rhetorical questions that can only be answered with a discussion, not a simple return of facts (ie How does psychology work?). YA is built to ask a single question that can be answered with basic facts. It is not a discussion forum. Try the site Quora for that.

    If you want to know the reason for a specific violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add the original e-mail you got and/or any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question but in the added details and updates.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    Stop violating the TOS guidelines and you won't get reported.😉

    Source(s): Your profile question history
  • A
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    Yahoo answer users report questions that violate the rules.  If a question is reported that is not against the rules it will not be removed.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.