Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Why is Tara Reade coming out with her sexual allegations against Biden now during a election year, she wants to damage his reputation?

She's probably telling the truth because she apparently told some people about it during the alleged assault and they also can vouch for her, what I don't understand is why she is doing this now instead waiting after the election.  Biden has better chance for women's rights than Trump.  I mean Trump was literally caught on tape talking to Billy Bush about what he would like do to with Nancy O'Dell sexually.

Update:

@Lib Nemesis, actually, many women claimed Trump grabbed them by their p*ssy even before the audio tape of him with Billy Bush came out.

@Philip H, of course there seems to be a double standard, it's just the timing of this doesn't make really sense when Biden is all about women's rights.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

The media should be reporting that up until 2018, Tara Reade could not praise Joe Biden enough for his politics, and his treatment of women. Then, suddenly in 2019, her tune began to change. Not only did she begin accusing Biden of workplace misconduct and then eventually sexual assault, but she was also pushing Russian/GOP conspiracy theories about Burisma.

• 10 months ago

Maybe rape is standard for Republicans and it becomes serious when it is a Democrat.... 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

What I find strange is that her mother calls in to Larry King and says "Yes, hello. I'm wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington? My daughter has just left there after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him."

1) If Biden committed a crime, as is alleged, why didn't Reade's mother know that "the police" would be the obvious answer? Or wasn't she referring to sexual assault at all?

2) Why did Tara have so much respect for Joe Biden even after he allegedly assaulted her?

• 10 months ago

If you can't see the importance of her coming out now to give a heads up to American Voters you truly are mentally deficient.

This isn't at all like those bogus charges against Kavanaugh. In THIS case she made reports back when the offenses occurred.

In the Kavanaugh case Ms. Ford had no one who could verify any evidence that she actually didn't just make up her story once she learned about Kavanaugh's nomination. Ford was a Democrat Hater of all Conservatives.

Tara Reade is a Democrat Supporting Democrat.

Can you begin to understand the difference now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Talking about "what you'd like to do to someone" is much different than actual assault

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Why did Christine Ford wait until Brett Kavanaugh was nominated to the Supreme Court before making her accusations?  That's how it works.  If you wait until they're not running for office or not being nominated to a top position then no one's going to pay any attention to your allegations (and if you accuse a Democrat, maybe not even then).

• RoSH
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Biden damaged his "reputation" the vary minute he sexually assaulted Tera Reade. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

She's troubled that yet another Democrat rapist might be elected president.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.