Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 11 months ago

What are your actual reasons for believing either coronavirus is legit or some hoax? Reasons.?

I actually have no sure idea of any of this?

How about you?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 11 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because I'm a paramedic in NY.

For a month and a half I've been seeing an enormous increase in patients with deadly viral pneumonia (presumably because of coronavirus) I've been to the hospitals around here, everyday. There are tents outside. And the hospitals in Queens and the Bronx have literal truck loads of dead people from the city's senior homes and apartment complexes where chronically ill people live.

We all get constant updates from the CDC and all of their recommendations have been effective in keeping me and most of my partners safe and their predictions have come true.

This virus is real. There are firefighters, cops and medics and even train and bus drivers in the hospitals dying right now because people didn't take this thing seriously.

• 11 months ago

i think its real or they wouldnt have shut everything down

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

it's legit. the problem is that Public Policy is being influenced by outdated assumptions about The Virus. The Scientists are very slow in updating their models to reflect the thigns we learned.

People think this virus is a Hoax because most people have no idea they're infected.

• JB
    Lv 4
    11 months ago

There is no rational reason to believe it is a hoax. As people continue to spread such misinformation and demand everything open up and return to normal, they are apparently going to get themselves sick or even killed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 11 months ago

They have to make up their mind. Is it a hoax, real, created in a lab, under a company patent or what.

• 11 months ago

A person I knew online passed away, I'm pretty sure it's real.

• Anonymous
    11 months ago

Well, I was diagnosed with it based on a swab and a blood test.  That made me a believer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.