Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 12 months ago

Atheists, scenario: Your car runs out of gas on a highway and you hitch a ride to a gas station. To your delight you are offered a ride...?

by a celebrity atheist scientist and author. You chat about all the subjects and questions you could think of and your head is spinning with glee. He drops you at the gas station but suggests he gives you a ride back to your car. You continue chatting about theories. After you gas your car up he suggests you 'come back to his place' for a 'drink'. Would you accept the offer? Remember, if you have more than one drink, you may have to 'spend the night there'?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

If it was Francesca Stavrakopolou I would buy the drinks.

Nope.

I have places to go

and things to do.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

While flattering I am not a homosexual and am involved with someone.

What an incredibly stupid question! 

• 

No matter what an atheist would decide in that situation, it wouldn't prove that God exists so what's your point, hiney?

TIRH NOT about athiests...NO I WOULD NOT TAKE THE DRINK...SKIP GAMES...STICK TO SPIRITUAL THINGS..

• gillie

When will you get it through your head that atheists don't care one bit about "celebrity atheist authors?" I don't think I could even name more than one, and that's only because hunter brings up Dawkins every day.

• ?

Is this Stephen King's new novel?

I think I've been here too long. I can perfectly imagine the sound and sensation of me facepalming.

• ?

Or what if it was the ghost of Christopher Hitchens, and after he dropped me off at my destination, his car just disappeared?