Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 12 months ago

Atheists, scenario: Your car runs out of gas on a highway and you hitch a ride to a gas station. To your delight you are offered a ride...?

by a celebrity atheist scientist and author. You chat about all the subjects and questions you could think of and your head is spinning with glee. He drops you at the gas station but suggests he gives you a ride back to your car. You continue chatting about theories. After you gas your car up he suggests you 'come back to his place' for a 'drink'. Would you accept the offer? Remember, if you have more than one drink, you may have to 'spend the night there'?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    12 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If it was Francesca Stavrakopolou I would buy the drinks.

• 12 months ago

Nope.

I have places to go

and things to do.

--

Regards,

John Popelish

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

While flattering I am not a homosexual and am involved with someone.

• 12 months ago

What an incredibly stupid question! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 
    Lv 4
    12 months ago

No matter what an atheist would decide in that situation, it wouldn't prove that God exists so what's your point, hiney?

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

TIRH NOT about athiests...NO I WOULD NOT TAKE THE DRINK...SKIP GAMES...STICK TO SPIRITUAL THINGS..

• gillie
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

When will you get it through your head that atheists don't care one bit about "celebrity atheist authors?" I don't think I could even name more than one, and that's only because hunter brings up Dawkins every day.

• ?
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

Is this Stephen King's new novel?

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I think I've been here too long. I can perfectly imagine the sound and sensation of me facepalming.

• ?
    Lv 5
    12 months ago

Or what if it was the ghost of Christopher Hitchens, and after he dropped me off at my destination, his car just disappeared?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.