Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Why does the user LAN have so much hatred in her?

Update:

Yahoo User I mean

Update 2:

I want to try and get her help. I blocked her a month or two ago so I have not seen her posts but this evening I looked on her profile page and saw she is still posting hateful responses. While I did not mind them I fear someone else will mind what she writes. 

Why does this woman have so much hatred and how do we get her help? Is there a way to stage an Intervention? LAN apparently was on the Dr. Phil Show but I have not watched that. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe it is a he, not positive. I think he (or she) likely is on the autistic spectrum and so repetitive. I don't mind it in fact I crack up laughing with how obsessed he is on me and someone else he thinks I am named Right or (Mr. Right). He is convinced I have cloned him. My brother and I were cracking up laughing at it.

I did block him though since it was making him paranoid and just so I could get real answers and not just his spam ones. I did find it entertaining though so I may unblock him at some point for the entertainment.

So just consider it entertaining and don't take it personal. He is the one with the issues, not you. 

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

I believe LAN is a he, I could be wrong. 

• LAN
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

reported Peter.   First for calling me out, then for interacting with an alt account to award yourself best answer.  You really are too stupid to learn aren't you?

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Calling out another user by name is against TOS.  (No matter how much they may deserve it.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

Stupid, pathetic  repeating troll. Report the RANT.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Because he was maltreated in his childhood which totally changes his perspective in life. 

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

LAN is a he, not a she. He is a horrible person with mental issues, he is 80 and will die soon.

• 10 months ago

LAN gives mean bad or hateful answers.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.