Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 months ago

Why does the user LAN have so much hatred in her?

Yahoo User I mean

I want to try and get her help. I blocked her a month or two ago so I have not seen her posts but this evening I looked on her profile page and saw she is still posting hateful responses. While I did not mind them I fear someone else will mind what she writes. 

Why does this woman have so much hatred and how do we get her help? Is there a way to stage an Intervention? LAN apparently was on the Dr. Phil Show but I have not watched that. 

Favorite Answer

I believe it is a he, not positive. I think he (or she) likely is on the autistic spectrum and so repetitive. I don't mind it in fact I crack up laughing with how obsessed he is on me and someone else he thinks I am named Right or (Mr. Right). He is convinced I have cloned him. My brother and I were cracking up laughing at it.

I did block him though since it was making him paranoid and just so I could get real answers and not just his spam ones. I did find it entertaining though so I may unblock him at some point for the entertainment.

So just consider it entertaining and don't take it personal. He is the one with the issues, not you. 

I believe LAN is a he, I could be wrong. 

• LAN

reported Peter.   First for calling me out, then for interacting with an alt account to award yourself best answer.  You really are too stupid to learn aren't you?

Calling out another user by name is against TOS.  (No matter how much they may deserve it.)

Stupid, pathetic  repeating troll. Report the RANT.

Because he was maltreated in his childhood which totally changes his perspective in life. 

LAN is a he, not a she. He is a horrible person with mental issues, he is 80 and will die soon.

LAN gives mean bad or hateful answers.