Anonymous

Is this accurate of the different races of humanity ? ?

Favorite Answer

Close.  Most scholars have natives of the Americas as a sub race of Mongoloid:  separate, but not enough to be it's own race.  The Australoids are another sub-race perhaps.  I have never heard of Capoid before, but, I have heard of Congoid, which some have as a separate race from Negr0id.

• Zirp

No. Genetically we are all one-and-the-same race: Homo Sapiens Sapiens. We all share 99.5 % of our DNA with any random other human.

If you want to push it and let a computer sort us by genetic similarity, there would be 3 races: American Indian, Australian Aboriginals, and everybody else

There is only one race..the Human race..your ancestors like everyone else's were Congoids..

I'm not sure what it is you are actually asking us.  Could you be more specific or are you only interested in outward appearances?  Looks are a minor issue really.