Michael asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Conservatives: Why do black people not tip? ?

Why do they not tip? I am a delivery driver and I work in a primarily Republican county with majority of white people and they all tip me and are very generous and friendly. But from time to time a black person will order and will not tip me at all. I even have tried delivering to test the waters in black neighborhoods and none of them tipped me. And even if someone did it was only a dollar or keep the change.

Why don't they tip? 

There just hateful die hateful

that is a problem everywhere maybe that is their way of getting back.

• RockIt

Ive seen this phenomenon all over America. Ask anyone in the industry, black people are lousy tippers and yet complain the most about the food you serve them, more often than anyone else, eat half the steak and then complain its not right demanding another one.

This sounds like generalizing and confirmation bias. I’ve worked as a hotel waiter for years and can’t count the number of times I’ve been tipped by a black guest. 

Conservatives hate Black people for some reason.

😄🤣

Because you get paid anyway.

Tips started off OPTIONAL. Now restaurants are forcing or hustling customers to pay. So that THEY don't have to pay extra.

Tips started off as a gesture of gratitude. Now it's forced on people.

Black people don't have the extra tip to spare.

And neither do I thanks to the last recession done by another CONSERVATIVE. I was a very good tipper. Then I got knocked down in paygrade and can't afford it. So... I don't tip. Most of the work you do anyway is not full service. So... you're actually entitled to less than 20%.

And FYI? Tips are STILL optional. 🥴 Get a new job.