Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 3 months ago

Under DeSantis’ “Open Florida Plan” will you be vacationing in Florida and taking your kids to DisneyWorld?

Favorite Answer

F*ck no ! DeSantis is an utter moron who is going to get thousands of people killed.

DeSantis is secretly getting all his ideals from a HOTEL ROOM in Miami.  That should make Andre L feels much better

I don’t have any kids and I never will, but my brother and I are planning on going back to Disney World about 2 or 3 years from now.

No, I won't be going to Florida anytime soon.

• Cogito

No - my plans are on hold now.  I'm hoping to go back in a year or two, but certainly not until there's a vaccine and/or really effective treatment and it's all calmed down considerably.  I'd be a fool to risk my life and that of my daughter for a couple of weeks' vacation.

• Robert

I see no reason to cancel my vacation plans.    My children are not frail little snowflakes. 

• Cogito

No - your children are vulnerable to getting the virus and possibly dying! They're also capable of catching it and transmitting it to everyone else they are in contact with.  Those who have died from Covid-19 are NOT 'frail snowflakes' - they're from all age groups, states of health and strengths.

no, cause im alone and dont have kids