Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesOrlando · 3 months ago

Under DeSantis’ “Open Florida Plan” will you be vacationing in Florida and taking your kids to DisneyWorld?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

F*ck no ! DeSantis is an utter moron who is going to get thousands of people killed.

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

DeSantis is secretly getting all his ideals from a HOTEL ROOM in Miami.  That should make Andre L feels much better

• 3 months ago

I don’t have any kids and I never will, but my brother and I are planning on going back to Disney World about 2 or 3 years from now.

• 3 months ago

No, I won't be going to Florida anytime soon.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Cogito
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

No - my plans are on hold now.  I'm hoping to go back in a year or two, but certainly not until there's a vaccine and/or really effective treatment and it's all calmed down considerably.  I'd be a fool to risk my life and that of my daughter for a couple of weeks' vacation.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

I see no reason to cancel my vacation plans.    My children are not frail little snowflakes. 

• Cogito
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

No - your children are vulnerable to getting the virus and possibly dying! They're also capable of catching it and transmitting it to everyone else they are in contact with.  Those who have died from Covid-19 are NOT 'frail snowflakes' - they're from all age groups, states of health and strengths.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

no, cause im alone and dont have kids

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.