If Hugh Hefner (current resident of the "Playboy Mansion") were to die could anyone say he went to a better place?

He died in 2017 I think that was the year, but he is not with us any longer and I have no idea where he went

Hugh Hefner died September 27, 2017. If being in the ground is better than being in the air is better, then he did. I am paraphrasing Brandon De Wilde in the 1962 movie "Hud". He was 91 years old when he died. 

Hugh Hefner IS ALREADY DEAD.

Hefner's been dead since 1917.  I thought the Playboy Mansion was still on the market, but it was sold, so now someone lives there.  50,000 sq ft!  Assessed at $104 million.  That's more than 100x what my home is worth.

• Garrett

He died 9/27/2-17 and was born 4/9.1926. 

It was not a glamorous place near the end. The women at his big parties were extraordinarily rough looking.

He is dead. There were some controversy since he was buried next to Marilyn Monroe. 

Since he did die on 27 September 2017, this is old news indeed.