Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 3 months ago

Coronavirus has already killed 10 percent of the global population and has infected half. We are done for, aren't we?

Black Death was parsdise by comparison!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 5
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to watch the news. Your numbers are WAY off. Not even 10% of the people infected are dying, let alone 10% of the world’s population. Crack a book!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It is killing Muslims and left wingers so I am happy

• 3 months ago

use  spell-check.

• ?
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

A Yank commenting on spelling lol

• 3 months ago

i would hope not

• baby Ey (MeMe)
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

it hasn't and it isn't but it's not time to not be cautious about worst case scenarios just yet. this one is weird. none of the others during your lifetime is quite like it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

partially wrong. the death rate is (probably) in the range of 1% and probably 80% of The Population has yet to experience a direct exposure even if most Social Groups/Communities have at least one suspected case of infection.

someone brought it to my attention today that The Experts have no clue if the spread is FAR higher than the commonly touted MSM figures or if they are FAR lower than the same figures. All they know is what you're commonly being taught is based on dead wrong (mostly outdated) models based on Assumptions we now know are largely false.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.