What is your favorite book/novel series to read while quarantined?

IMO: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

• Lomax
    Favorite Answer

I'm currently reading Boccaccio's Decameron - a fourteenth century work in which ten people tell each other stories to pass the time whilst they are seeking refuge from the plague.

Rather apt, I feel.

Short Stories But True by Sabino Rosa

is wonderful and you can find it even likes e-book

I've been rereading throne of glass by Sarah J Maas. It's really good!!!

Read the Throne of Glass series! By Sarah J  Mass. Captivating and an overall excellent read, it has enough books to get through a good portion of quarantine. It is fantasy though so keep that in mind. 

• Tom

The only one I need to-The Holy Bible.  But, if I wanted to read something else, I'd make my own story.

• Speed

I'm starting the Sue Grafton alphabet series. It ended before she reached Z, but I have at least 17 or 18 of them, all the early ones.

• Zac Z

Just before the lockdown became in effect (in Germany) I've come back from Congo from a very intense assignment with the NGO I've been working with for the past 9 years.

I'd decided I was going to take a short break, anyway, finally reading the Harry Potter series (yeah, I know I'm late but there's so much good stuff out there to read that I hadn't come around reading it). Currently reading "HP and the Order of the Phoenix" - the largest volume of the series. Loving it - Rowling is an amazing plotter!

• Elaine

Anything by Alistair MacLean, the author of "Ice Station Zebra", "Guns of Navarone", "Endless Night"

The Disaster Artist. That book never fails to put a smile on my face.

The Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey. The Vatta's War series by Elizabeth Moon. Or better yet, the Honor Harrington series by David Webber.