What is your favorite book/novel series to read while quarantined?

IMO: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lomax
    Lv 4
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm currently reading Boccaccio's Decameron - a fourteenth century work in which ten people tell each other stories to pass the time whilst they are seeking refuge from the plague.

Rather apt, I feel.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Short Stories But True by Sabino Rosa

is wonderful and you can find it even likes e-book

• 6 months ago

I've been rereading throne of glass by Sarah J Maas. It's really good!!!

• 6 months ago

Read the Throne of Glass series! By Sarah J  Mass. Captivating and an overall excellent read, it has enough books to get through a good portion of quarantine. It is fantasy though so keep that in mind. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tom
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

The only one I need to-The Holy Bible.  But, if I wanted to read something else, I'd make my own story.

• Speed
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I'm starting the Sue Grafton alphabet series. It ended before she reached Z, but I have at least 17 or 18 of them, all the early ones.

• Zac Z
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Just before the lockdown became in effect (in Germany) I've come back from Congo from a very intense assignment with the NGO I've been working with for the past 9 years.

I'd decided I was going to take a short break, anyway, finally reading the Harry Potter series (yeah, I know I'm late but there's so much good stuff out there to read that I hadn't come around reading it). Currently reading "HP and the Order of the Phoenix" - the largest volume of the series. Loving it - Rowling is an amazing plotter!

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Anything by Alistair MacLean, the author of "Ice Station Zebra", "Guns of Navarone", "Endless Night"

• 6 months ago

The Disaster Artist. That book never fails to put a smile on my face.

• 6 months ago

The Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey. The Vatta's War series by Elizabeth Moon. Or better yet, the Honor Harrington series by David Webber.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.