Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 months ago

How sad is it that Trump, the guy who many voted for to END corruption, has turned out to be the most corrupt president ever?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I doubt that anyone who voted for Trump honestly thought that he would end corruption.  Such a voter would have had to have been totally unfamiliar with Trump's background.  

• 5 months ago

Trump isn't Corrupt, He Stated in the Media, He's British Blood to HMQUEEN Elizabeth England, Trump got on his knees to England. That's the oath to ENGLAND, He has never said America's Motto! I ly he's British Blood that's England's Oath. Death do his parts, And his ZARs Family..

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I'd just like to say this: He knows a lot about corruption .. from his own experiences in it

• 9 months ago

Just a thrown out accusation with absolutely no confirming information. Put aside your hatred.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zack
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Not just the most corrupt president; the most corrupt human.

• 9 months ago

Pretty sad, but not as sad as the fact many of those who voted for Trump still think he is going to end corruption.

• Matt
    Lv 6
    9 months ago

He promised to drain the swamp, but instead he turned out to be the biggest swamp monster of all

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

The people who thought that Trump would end corruption were seriously deluded. Anyone who knew anything about Trump would have already known how corrupt he is...

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

It just shows what kind of individual he is, a horrible person

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.