Guy I’m seeing doesn’t want to do it in the bed?

I’m casually seeing someone, and for some reason every time we do it he wants to do it on the floor in his room instead of the bed. Also, after showering at his place I asked if I could use his towel and he said only if I didn’t dry my pubic area with it (he never fingers me or goes down on me during sex either). He also doesn’t want me to drink out of the same cup as him.. Do you have any idea of what the reason could be behind these instances? Maybe he’s a germaphobe? 

• Jerry
    Favorite Answer

If you like having your parts fondled and kissed, you can say so. The worst that can happen is that he can say he doesn't want to do that. 

Share a bath towel? Even marriage is no excuse for that sort of intimacy. Ask for a clean towel of your own. If he doesn't have one then tell him he'd better get one if he expects to have sexy fun and games. And of course it's a good idea to avoid sharing cups, avoid sharing drinks, when possible. 

If you don't like the floor stuff, then say so. If he can't provide a suitable environment for sexy fun and games then no sexy fun and games. If he doesn't care enough about you to put clean sheets on the bed, to be willing to wash the sheets after sexy fun and games, then why bother with him? He must be quite the Mr. Bliss if you're willing to get swived on the floor more than a couple times, lol. 

Personally, I wouldn't "open my gate" for a lover who didn't want fondling and kissing of each others parts before any of that "poking" aspect of sex got started. If nothing else, you two need to be lubricating each other, putting the condoms on and off together. A guy who wants to roger you without touching you sounds like bad news. But you'd know a lot more about that than me. 

It seems like he doesn't like your body odor. I cannot blame him if that is the case. Weird. You guys are having sex.

I wouldn't bother with this guy.

sounds like a dud........not going down would be a deal breaker

Hello, Laney!

It has less to do than the possibility of him being a germaphobe and more that he might harbor an abhorrence to female body odor.

Not every guy seeks to engage in cunnilingus (that's the technical term for "going down on a female"); it's an acquired taste (no pun intended).  Some feel, against all reason, that a woman's vagina smells like raw fish and they do whatever they can to avoid having that odor on their faces, hands or on his bed.  Sexual intercourse leaves secretions, both his and hers, particularly on surfaces that absorb them, like bed sheets and blankets.  Simply put, he doesn't want your natural vaginal odor anywhere where he can smell it afterward.  The thing is, there's nothing weird about this.  Guys who find female odors distasteful get it from their mothers, who were taught as youngsters that vaginal secretions, coupled with the menstrual cycle, is a facet of female physiognomy that is, for the most part, disgusting and should be hidden as much as possible.

Vaginal secretions are not "germy," so the only area where his being a germaphobe might fit is his insistence that you do not drink from a cup he also uses.  But seriously, when you think about it, very few people would be comfortable sharing the same cup or drinking glass with someone they hardly know. Does it make him conscious of acquiring germs from a casual lover?  Yes.  Does that make him a germaphobe?  No.

It sounds very casual and temporary.

< Maybe he’s a germaphobe?  >  Could be, he definitely has some hangups.  I'm surprised he physically has sex with you.