Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

Poll: has anyone you’ve known died of the coronavirus?

Favorite Answer

your gonna see alot of no's it has only killed less than 1% of the population out of 7.5 billion your odds are very slim that you or anyone you know will know anyone...here your asking randomly from a worldwide audience and still you wont have much luck which is all good until you consider the fact that we are all in recession  and the pimply face spit in your hamburger, youngsters who were on the verge of suicide at their miserable dead end job/life now have more reason to hawk a big loogey into you burger than ever...and this is the essential position our drab society has deemed useful while manufacturing commodities we need to survive are deemed luxury items we can do without now if you consider alot of the hamburger spitting into youngsters are allowed to believe gay is a reasonable choice even tho those people have never waited until marriage to have sex now consider hygiene is not in their forte' and do you really believe washing their hands constantly is in the protocol and now your advertising gloves do not promote cleanliness so they are pretty much bare handing your food as they spit germs possibly gathered from homosexual activity which you cannot rule out since you made a public display of approval and acceptance so you can stay in tune with political correctness and gave way to an immoral majority...now sit there in your isolation thinking about has this will  allow HIV/aids to have another go of it..because to feel some sense of normalcy you decided  fast food may be quicker and easier than getting off your lazy fat @ss and cooking something healthy...then last but not least think about what God must be thinking about reaping what you sow....can you hear laughter from heaven? you can bet your sweet @ss you do... 

• Kels

No. No one I know got it.

No, i don't know anyone that have the coronavirus

No, nobody I know has gotten it hun.

• Robin

no not one single one

• blank

My cousin did last night.

• Kathy

No one I know has the virus.

No one I know has died yet.

Sssh ! Don’t tempt fate

Personally know?  I don't know.  They information is not all that good at the moment.  However, I live in NY, so the odds are high that I will know someone who dies of this virus.