Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSan Francisco · 3 months ago

Stockton California sucks. Where is a city nearby I can move to?

Man, Stockton is the crappiest city ever. It's mostly just ugly buildings and illegal mexicans. It really is the worst place I've ever been to; basically like being in a third-world country.

It's safe to assume NO ONE in their right mind lives there by choice. And that's another thing. No one there is in their right mind, the whites I encounter look like they are on drugs or welfare. Everyone else is just an illegal mexican.

Depressing.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

If you like the outdoors Camping, Hiking and Fishing, Plumas County is nice

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 months ago

You should try Stockton, County Durham, that's even worse lol!

• Axiom
      Lv 5
      3 months agoReport

That is a nice place to leave!

• John
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I'd suggest Barstow. Such a lovely town and not hot like Needles. If you like a bigger town then look into Bakersfield. Merle Haggard was from Bakersfield.

• 3 months ago

What's your housing budget like?  I understand that any place within 100 miles of the SF Bay area is quite pricey.  Why this is, I don't understand.

You're looking for recommendations?  Try Correctionville, Iowa.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Have you considered Davis? It’s not that far away. It’s a little college town that’s mostly white (though some diversity) and pretty liberal. It’s more sophisticated than Stockton. 

• Larry
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

though some diversity. Shame, shame, shame.

• F
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Stockton in the UK is pretty “special” too. No Mexicans though.

• 3 months ago

If you don't like where you are living then move.

Simple really.

Your post has no relevance to travel or SF and is more or a rant than a question.

• 3 months ago

Anywhere outside of Stockton would be better. If you like cities, just go to Sacramento.

• ...Show all comments
    • Larry
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

Sacramento isn't any better than Stockton. It's the state capital and full of politicians, but not much else. You'll be very bored.

• Larry
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

San Francisco would be the closest big city. But it is a couple hours drive. It's not cheap by any means, but people seem to make it work. It's a magical city, built on hills, full of Victorian houses and apartments. I lived there for 8 years along time ago, and it was expensive then, but I always managed to find some great apartments.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Move up to the foothills and try Jackson CA out. Anyplace out of the San Joaquin/ Sacramento vallies is better.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.