Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 year ago

Boyfriend doesn't want me to breastfeed?

I am having a boy in August my boyfriend said he doesn't want me to breastfeed

which is dumb I want to best for my kid. He said because when women breastfeed

it "De-Sexualizes" breast and they don't let the men suck on them until their done

nursing and they will be flat, less sensitive and sagging after weening? I told

him he can still suck them anytime he wants just not only when i'm feeding. God

he is an idiot sometimes. For mom's that did breastfeed is this true? Dose breastfeeding change your views on your breast?

Favorite Answer

I have been breastfeeding for over 10 years now. I have 4 kiddos and each was fed for a total of 2 years... 6 months exclusive. I breastfed through pregnancy and after I gave birth I was nursing a 15 month old and a newborn. Let me tell you its the best . My kiddos haven't been sick, they are healthy. Truth be told nursing isn't easy. At first I struggle with it, milk didn't come on time and it was painful.

You should do what is best for you and your child. Your boyfriend is an idiot and needs to be educated on the pros of breastfeeding. 

My husband still finds me attractive and honestly even if my **** became saggy I don't care. Giving my children liquid gold is worth it.

1 year ago

I agree he is an idiot and you are even a bigger idiot to carry his child. Baby needs mothers milk to get nutrition and all the good stuff they need from breast milk. Especially in the first couple of weeks when mothers produce colostrum, which is crucial for new born babies.

• Carmen
    1 year ago

Never allow anyone to dictate how you feed your child children especially if it doesn't lose a threat you or your child did he carry that child for 9 months while you took care of you both then ? No he was just part of the process because of the wonderful blessing God allow you both to be a part of which is reproduction he has no natural affection for the mother of you or his child to get the best start possible in life by breast feeding instead he has a me -me attitude and that needs to stop now before it gets worse pray for strength to endure his madness and courage to speak up as needed try to remain calm and keep your joy and peace of mind and e joy your bundle of joy.

• 1 year ago

this is fake, unintelligent news. I hope he learns better, for both you and the baby

1 year ago

If you breastfeed your baby, your snatch will stay good.  Let him know if he won't let you breastfeed, we are all coming over for some real good snatch.

• alan P
    1 year ago

Breast feeding in no way de-sexualizes the breast although the dual roles of the breast as a feeder of children and as part of women's sexuality can be hard to untangle.  To see a baby breast feeding, especially your own, is very beautiful.  Women's bodies can change after child birth but everyone's body changes with time and no one looks 20 forever.  My wife breastfed three children, and we are now grandparents, but she still looks good to me.

• 1 year ago

hmm, i like mommys milk too

1 year ago

It sounds like his problem.

Personally - I tried to breastfeed and HATED everything about it.  After about two weeks, I changed to formula.  I tried with both of my babies and even with the help of a lactation specialist for the second baby - I still hated everything about it.

But - it had NOTHING to do with "de-sexualizing" the breasts.

BTW - what does he think a baby coming out of your vagina is going to do for that area??

• GB
    1 year ago

It sounds like the idea of breastfeeding has changed you boyfriend's view, not yours. He sounds immature and ignorant.  Women's breasts  grow bigger during pregnancy, to prepare for nursing., and are likely to back to pre-pregnacy size at some point, whether or not you nurse.

1 year ago

An immature man child impregnated you.