Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why do idiots on here think dogs are such an inferior species that need to be overly controlled and treated peasants?

Dogs are like people, kids, and should be treated like equals most of the time.

Wow Amber I like your answer. Reminds me of star trek iv where this probe cane to earth just to talk to whales, but earth had none and the probe was going to destroy earth searching. Human arogance. Look at elephants and how they react reuniting after many years, or suffering loss.  

@Otto thank you for agreeing. I concur. If only I could award 2 favorite answers. 

@bonnie thanks. I agree! 

• OTTO
    Favorite Answer

I agree. Dogs are people too. And yet, like children, they must be kept safe from dangers they don't understand. I choose the environment that is safe for my dog. Unsafe environments require a leash and vigilance.

• Anna
      1 month agoReport

Dogs are MORE clingy than cats. Cats respect your personal space. Dogs don't.

Trolls are an inferior species.

• Amber

To an extent I do agree. Not just with dogs but all animals. So many see them as inferior. It's just a cat...or..it's just a horse. I see no distinction myself. To me, a life is a life regardless of the age, gender, skin colour or species. Most animals are better than humans and we are so arrogant we would put ourselves above anything else we share this planet with. Who says they are inferior? We do. We're nothing special. 

your a piss poor troll kid eh

I am really disappointed in the majority of dog owners. They know next to nothing about dogs. So much ignorance, apparently have no desire to learn anything about dogs, their behavior, their temperament, their needs, their training, they call them dumb dogs cause they don't know how intelligent dogs are.

Irregardless of how much care you need to give a dog, they are still an inferior species which are NOT our equals. Or at least not the equals of normal, sane people. I can't speak for the weirdos who are willing to put those flea bags on the same level as themselves. Dogs are vermin, much like rats, cats and crows.

• Nekkid Truth!

Cats bury their poop IN SANDBOXES WHERE CHILDREN PLAY.    Dogs are also more likely to be dewormed regularly.

• Maxi

Opposed to the kind of people who are so uneducated that they are unaware they are not human beings but a different animal species who should be treated and respected as DOGS.

Some people out there act in such ways that they don't deserve the right to be put on the same level as dogs. Dogs command respect, but they know to get it they need to give it.