Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 months ago

How do you respond to someone who ignores you in texting?

They just ignore your texts and text you whatever/whenever they want to. I respond by deleting these narcissists from my life

• Judy

Although I tend to agree with you, it's also important to realize that we all handle texting differently.  Your question indicates that this has happened to you with more than one person, so hopefully you are not sending lots of texts and expecting immediate responses from them. 

I view texting as an aid to communication and not as a main means of communication, i.e., letting someone know that you are running late.  So before cutting your ties with these people, ask them what their texting habits are and what is the best way and time to get in touch with them.  Some people like myself, never text.

I also try to do the same as you. I have experienced that many times before, unfortunately. I’ve realised people like that only contact you when they NEED something from you, and not because they actually care about how you’re doing. They only care about themselves and what they can gain. I try to remove those people from my life if it’s possible.

I probably wouldn't notice.  I rarely text people.  If it's important, I'll call.

the narcissist is the one who constantly demands attention.