Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

By law who is required to take custody of the puppy?

So my pitbull raped my neighbors dog and now she’s pregnant. The neighbor is saying that it’s my fault for not getting my pit castrated and refuses to keep the puppy. I don’t want the pup either. Should she just set it off into the wild?

You can not do that, Like me saying ill take your dog and let it go into the woods leave it there.If she does not want the pup and neither do you, then sell the pup when it is born and ready to leave it's mum at 8 weeks old,

• .Jerry.

Hello alison.  I believe you called me a "jerk" under my answer yesterday.  I hereby request you return there so we can discuss your unwarranted character assassination.

Here is the link:
      https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200407150812AAIyC43

See you there.

• Ocimom

The owner of the female as final say as to what happens to puppies unless there was a written contract.  You both are at fault.  YOU need to neuter your male as you are being irresponsible by letting him breed.  If she doesn't want these puppies, then she should have them ethenized by a vet.  SHE is responsible for allowing her dog outside without supervision when she was in heat and is just as irresponsible as you are.

• Jess

Had them euthanized? If she didn't want her dog to have puppies, she should have thought beforehand about that and had her dog spayed.

rape does not occur in the canine world.....mating is mutual between intact dogs, male and female with hormones intact and at the precise time the female displays.... of course there is always A.I.  which involves no physical contact, but the timing must be correct.

• patty

take it to a local vet or  to an animal shelter. get your mongrel dog desexed

• patty

if its not a troll question when the puppy is 8 weeks old take to a shelter etc

please get your dog fixed and find the puppy a home or get it to a shelter. part of being a responsible pet owner is making sure your dog doesn't do anything you're not prepared to deal with, like bringing puppies you don't want to raise into the world. unless your dog is a breeding dog, they should be spayed on neutered.

Take a long, good look in the mirror. See that sucker? The puppy was his responsibility since his dog gave birth. And, there's no such thing as doggie rape (LOL). She should take the puppy to a dog shelter or clinic. Abandoning a dog is against the law.

lol, he did not rape her. She had to be in standing heat before she would allow a mount. That is not rape, it is canine behavior & is quite normal for most mammals.

Turn the story around & put the blame on her owner for not keeping her up while she was in heat.

The dog only had one puppy? strange.

If this had of been an arranged breeding, stud fee is the cost of one puppy OR pick of the litter. Charge her a stud fee instead of taking a pup. It should be up to the bitches owner to deal with the pups. If no one wants the pup, give it away or sell it. A $50 stud fee seems good.

Did her dog enter your backyard or did yours go onto her property? her saying "You should have neutered him" can also be said about your neighbor getting her dog spayed. Either way, she cant force you to take the puppies and if she has no way to prove the puppies are from your male dog then shes stuck with the puppies. Lots of people are always looking for a puppy though, consider explaining your situation to the SPCA or a humane society and maybe they'll take them off your hands. Please dont just let it go.

I READ AS FAR AS::::So my pitbull raped my neighbors dog...... cos among dogs there is no such thing as rape. as a b itch has to present herself in order to have sexual intercourse with a dog put simply enough for a child to understand

Source(s): Just an ole shepherd his dogs and flock

You are either very stupid, or just bored today

There is no such thing as RAPE in the animal world, neither dog was fixed, both animals were outside with no supervision and they hooked up-No rape involved that is nature.

Frankly I think both of you should go to a shelter (non Kill) and put your animals up for adoption, take the puppy with you and walk away form being pet owners

You are both to damn stupid to own pets of any sort

In fact I doubt this is even a real question