Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Why were most of millennials raised by single moms?

I love my mom, but the dysfunction we see today is directly related to the elites attacks on family and family values, it's so obvious, without family you have nothing. I had to teach myself how to be a man cause a woman truly cannot teach you to be a man, women dont think like men do

I agree and was going to say the attacks on family values. It is also the Jews.

• Jerome

This is true.

My mom told me early, "I can't teach you how to be a man. That's on YOU.....🤔".

BEST ADVICE OF MY LIFE.

THE BEGINNING OF MY JOURNEY......

(Bring the music in)........😂😂😂

• RockIt

Also, their hatred of men is a direct result of their dead beat daddy that abandoned them teaching them at a very tender age, "you don't matter, I don't care about you"  liberals spend the rest of their life looking for a daddy figure they don't have to answer to, so in steps daddy government with free stuff, just like their dead beat dad did every 4 or 5 holiday season with a stolen toy.

• RockIt

and the outcomes of single mom's tell the true story.  Every great story of a great single mom, has at least 100 disaster stories.